NÚMERO DE VAGAS - 1
DESCRIÇÃO - THE HOTEL:
A luxury hotel in Lisbon, Portugal. Long considered the city’s finest hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon reflects the nobility and charm of historic Portugal, and offers vistas of Eduardo VII Park, St. George’s Moorish castle, the Old Town and the Tagus River from atop one of Lisbon’s seven hills. It holds 282 high luxury rooms, a high end Restaurant (Varanda) managed by Chef Pascal Meynard and Pastry Chef Fabian Nguyen, a Piano Bar, a Sushi Bar, a Spa and the most beautiful fitness center on the rooftop. Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon holds one of the most precious art collection in the World, all available for our guests enjoyment.
Prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner food items per guest orders in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
1. Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
2. Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
3. Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
4. Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
5. Comply with Four Seasons Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
6. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Education: High school education, cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum two years culinary or related work experience. Advanced culinary knowledge is expected for this position. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, flat top grill. Proficient knife skills and ability to multi-task.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Excellence of Service
Quality of Hire (You’ll Work With The Best)
High Notoriety Brand
If Excellence is what you are looking for, we invite you to submit your application and join our Team!
European Citizenship or Portuguese Work Permit
A sua candidatura vai ser enviada para este anúncio. Tem a certeza que pretende continuar ?
Foi selecionada a opção de link direto pelo que as inscrições dos candidatos são feitas diretamente no vosso site.