CONCIERGE (M/F) - DISPONIBILIDADE IMEDIATA
NÚMERO DE VAGAS - 1
DESCRIÇÃO - The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers;
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction;
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities. - Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem;
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks;
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests;
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job type - Full-time
Location - Albufeira, Portugal
Department - Rooms division
Languages - English, Portuguese
Starting in - As soon as possible
Want to join us? Apply now!
A sua candidatura vai ser enviada para este anúncio. Tem a certeza que pretende continuar ?
Foi selecionada a opção de link direto pelo que as inscrições dos candidatos são feitas diretamente no vosso site.
|DATA||VAGA DE EMPREGO||LOCALIDADE|
|12 - 08||Concierge (M/F) - Disponibilidade imediata||Albufeira|
|09 - 08||HR Executive & Payroll Master (M/F)||Albufeira|
|09 - 08||Recruitment Executive (M/F)||Albufeira|
|09 - 08||Departamento de Housekeeping (M/F) - Estagiário||Albufeira|
|09 - 08||Lazer & Desporto (M/F) - Estagiário||Albufeira|
|09 - 08||Departamento de Contabilidade (M/F) - Estagiário||Albufeira|