SUPERVISORA DE CRIANÇAS - KIDS CLUB (M/F), PORTO PIRATA
NÚMERO DE VAGAS - 1
DESCRIÇÃO - The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Pine Cliffs Resort is looking for a Child Supervisor for our Children Village, Porto Pirata.
- Personally contribute to the youth program’s team goal of providing fun, educational and caring services to the children of members and guests, in a warm and welcoming environment;
- Build rapport with and take a genuine interest in all children and parents utilizing the club’s child activity services;
- Supervise on-floor operations and staff during shift;
- Act as a roving attendant at various kid activity stations when needed;
- Offer a full, varied, innovative, and targeted calendar of activities and events for boys and girls who visit;
- Maintain the facility and equipment/supplies to company standards for cleanliness and safety;
- Assist the Manager with special projects, events, specialty classes and party planning for the youth program. Also execute and supervise those activities/events/programs, finalizing them with a report to the manager about the results and guests satisfaction, or other related issues. Participate in everyday activities such as organizing arts and crafts time, leading games, reading stories and singing songs;
- Promote the club’s youth programs and activities;
- Assist parents in program registration and discuss any behavioral issues of child;
- To help keep facilities and equipment clean, neat and well maintained;
- Supervise with a constant focus in the revenues and costs of the operation, having always in mind the maximum efficiency possible;
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; proactively communicate and report to the manager any unusual issues;
- Search constantly and give feedback to the manager about any ideas for innovation and improvements in the operation/services;
- Complete safety training and certifications;
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Babies, Kids and Children;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Proactive and Positive Attitude;
- Love for babies, Kids and Children.
Want to join us? Apply now!
A sua candidatura vai ser enviada para este anúncio. Tem a certeza que pretende continuar ?
Foi selecionada a opção de link direto pelo que as inscrições dos candidatos são feitas diretamente no vosso site.
|DATA||VAGA DE EMPREGO||LOCALIDADE|
|22 - 10||Assistente de Condominio (F/M)||Albufeira|
|22 - 10||Estágio Departamento de F&B (Service/Cozinha) 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Departamento de Front Office - Recepção 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Porto Pirata / Kids Club 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Departamento de Front Office - Guest Relations/Concierge 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Departamento de Housekeeping 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Departamento de Reservas 2020 (m/f)||Albufeira|
|17 - 10||Estágio Lazer & Desporto 2020 (M/F)||Albufeira|
|26 - 09||Assistente de Supervisora Kids Club (M/F) - Porto Pirata||Albufeira|
|26 - 09||Supervisora de Crianças - Kids Club (M/F), Porto Pirata||Albufeira|