We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist (full-time) to our Lisbon office.
Main focus: Master GuestCentric Systems platform functions and features (Website + Booking Engine delivery) and the integration with external providers, such as PMS’s, CRS’s, GDS, Payment Gateways, Google Hotel Ads and Channel Managers – in order to assure client’s setup.
Customer onboarding it’s one of the most important elements (if not the most important) of customer success. The role of the onboarding specialist is to take a customer from the very first moment of signup, to the moment of first success with GuestCentric product/service. You, as an onboarding specialist, can make a real difference in the whole business!
What will be my responsibilities?
- Assure client’s platform setup.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Manage a large portfolio of customers.
- Accomplish deadlines.
- Support team members on daily activities.
Tasks to be accomplished:
- Deliver effective setups that increase direct bookings and minimize impact on support.
- Project management: plan and lead towards the completion of the project tasks, making sure all processes are consistent and aligned with the company values.
- Review, planning, development, and management of content—written and other media – to assure great work deliver.
- Review websites and perform testing using a combination of manual and automated techniques.
- Recommend the best setup solutions and educate customers on industry best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Web Design.
- Assist our LAB team to improve setup quality, based on best practices already identified.
Do I have what is required?
- Knowledge / experience on Revenue management, Channel Manager, GDS and PMS.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant knowledge / experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing principles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication, both over the phone and in email.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Customer-centric attitude: step into customers’ shoes. Research about the client before kicking off the process and show the customer what I already know about it.
- Empathy, positivity, patience, clarity in communication, collaborative and proactive attitude.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Keen to learn new things, and Excellent problem solving/judgment skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics, highly detail-oriented and always committed to excellence.
Do you think you are the right person? … If so, let’s check who we are!
Who are we?
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms. We are an innovation-focused, entrepreneurial and multicultural company. We believe in serving our customers really well, working hard – and having fun.
What do we offer?
- A great career plan
- Competitive salary
- Great team-mates
- Health insurance
- Fun time at team buildings
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the office
- Birthday day-off
- Discounts in gym membership
- Family and children-friendly policies
- Use of MacBook laptops
How to apply?
Send your CV