Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu’s Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
To join our team in Portugal (Lisbon or Braga), we are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in English and several different languages like French, German or Dutch, to support the users who contact our service desk.
We offer training before placed to work.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
• Competitive salary and bonuses
• Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
• Feee Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
• Training with salary from day one and international career progression plan upon hiring
• Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
• Work-life balance with flexible schedules available and 25 annual leave days
• Several discounts available with our partners;
• The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
• Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
• If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
• Working from Home Possibilities
We also invite you to watch why Fujitsu Portugal is the perfect place to work!